Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Feeling blessed this morning. I look around and I see the love and support of a wonderful family.

Yesterday was another story. I got caught up in the pain of the things I don't have. We all have these things. A lot of the time it involves money, but maybe it's not that for you. But the point is there is always *something*. I want to go to Pantheacon and can't afford it. You may want some...
one who doesn't return your advances. You may want a new job but can't find it. The what isn't the point, the awareness of the phenomenon is. There will always be something you don't have that Talker will grab onto and say "That! If I could just have that I would be happy."

I hate to be the party pooper, but no it won't.

That doesn't mean we shouldn't move and act to obtain things we desire, but when the want turns to pain over the lack of that we have a problem.

But here is the bright side. We all do it. It's part of the human condition. So don't beat yourself up over it, just notice it and move on.

Breathe. Return to center. See the blessings you have all around you.

I am blessed by my family and the beautiful land around me. What are you blessed by?

No comments:

Post a Comment