Sunday, February 27, 2011

Been feeling very connected since Con. I hadn't realized how much the Witch in me had been sleeping, especially since I had been doing energy work through the Taoist practice, but the wild, ecstatic, raw energy of the Witch is a great feeling.

I needed to let it sleep for a while, because the tools I learned in the Taoist work have let me embody the heavy energy more....comfortably I guess is the best way I can describe it. It just sits better, its more me if that makes sense. I have had powerful dreams, felt the Gods whispering to me, walked with my head held high and felt the joy of a simple breath. The best way I can describe it is to repeat that I feel like I have grown into my initiation.

In conjunction with that feeling, is the fetch understanding that I am still a newbie initiate, and that there is nothing to be ashamed of in asking more experienced initiates for advice and teaching. I don't know everything, in fact, I don't know as much as I would like, and that's okay. Initiation is a beginning, not an ending. I thought I understood that before the rite, but its like thinking you know what sex is like before you have had it. I understood the concept, but didn't have the fetch grasp of the sweaty complexity of it. And as much as I will pound that in the head of soon to be initiates, they too won't really "get it" until they experience it. The....oooooohhhhh.....Man.....after all that work and I'm just STARTING????

Yup..... And that is freaking awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment